- The Clubhouse will now close at 9:00 p.m.
- Terrace Room kitchen will continue to be open 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Terrace Room kitchen will now be open 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday to Sunday.
- Continued social distancing and 50% occupancy.
Golf Shop and Course Operations
- The bag room will resume regular service.
- We will now start placing divot bottles in carts. Bottles will be disinfected and sanitized after each round. We have a lot of divots in fairways. Please bring back an empty bottle after each round. Members with their own carts can fill up with seed/soil mix in the cart barn. Please remember to fix ball marks as there are also a ton of these on our greens (and we can’t blame corporate events for this).
- We will continue with flagsticks remaining in with cushions in cups, no ball washers and no rakes for bunkers.
- Single rider carts only other than family members.
- The Windmill and Pines events will be contested this year. The dates and format are being finalized right now.
Thank you for your support, the Echo Valley spirit continues to shine bright!